You don’t have to be a resident of Europe to play Euromillions. You can now play and check the Euromillions winning numbers wherever you live, even in Australia.
Every day, millions of people are trying their luck for the chance to win the starting jackpot of 17 million Euros. This starting amount can roll over to the next draw if there is no winner. It means that the value of the jackpot prize could increase to several hundred million Euros.
How to win Euromillions
To win Euromillions, players need to pick five numbers from 1 to 50 and two bonus numbers from 1 to 12. The bonus numbers are called Lucky Star numbers. Euromillions holds its draws on Tuesday and Friday each week. The player that correctly matches all the seven numbers drawn will win the jackpot.
Winning numbers for top 5 jackpots
There have been some seriously huge wins over the years. Since Euromillions began in 2004, there have been hundreds of winners. Below are the top five jackpot winners from different countries.
- At the top of the list is an anonymous winner from Switzerland. The winning ticket was bought online and won 210 million Euros in the draw of Friday, 26th February 2021.
- Next, a winner in France won the jackpot of 200 million Euros on Friday, 11th December 2020.
- Then, Castelo Branco from Portugal took home the jackpot prize of 190 million Euros at the draw on Friday, 24th October 2014.
- Similarly, on Friday 6th October 2017 the jackpot prize of 190 million Euros was won by two winners in Spain.
- The fifth highest jackpot winner was from Dublin. An anonymous winner claimed the jackpot prize of €175,475,380 in February 2019.
Check winning numbers for Euromillions here
Finally, you could be the next winner of the Euromillions lottery. But, you won’t know if you don’t check the winning numbers. To check the results, you can visit the lottery site the day after the draw. Or buy your ticket at lottomax24.com and, we will alert you once you win a prize.